Welcome To The True North Gems HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: MINE DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS REPORT FOR THE AAPPALUTTOQ RUBY PROJECT

Mr. Nicholas Houghton reports

TRUE NORTHS GEMS INC.: MINE DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS REPORT FOR THE AAPPALUTTOQ RUBY PROJECT

True North Gems Inc. has provided an update on the continued construction at its Aappaluttoq ruby mine site, southwest Greenland. There has been excellent progress since construction was initiated in September 2014 despite the freezing weather conditions. A total of 24 personnel are currently on site and working on a variety of tasks, including:

-- Delivery of the primary jaw crusher to site. -- Initiation of aggregate production for work tracks and making of concrete. -- Access route from the camp to the inner port has been completed. -- The access route from the outer port to the camp is highly advanced with blasting currently in progress to complete the final section. -- Ground preparation for the helipad has commenced. -- Commencement of blasting and installation of the water line, sewer line, electricity cabling and foundation work for the camp. -- Installation of the pier foundation is completed allowing the construction of the outer port to continue. -- Commencement of planning for the site environmental monitoring.

"Continued construction since our last update has advanced the project significantly with the permanent pre-fabricated mine camp currently being mobilized from Nuuk and the foundation work for the first buildings initiated. The early delivery of the main primary crusher allows production of road-base and concrete aggregate," stated Mr. Nicholas Houghton, President and CEO. "The Greenlandic construction crews currently at site are doing an excellent job despite the start of winter. LNS has informed us that after the short break for the festive period construction will continue at its current pace as we move into January."

We seek Safe Harbor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply