TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Once Again Jim Rogers says, No Mine Will Be Built In the Next 15 Years.

Is that the nature of financing in the junior world is changing.

New mines WILL be built, and the gold sector doesn't need the loans. The banks know this, so the loans will be there. Money goes where the money already is. The large caps are raking in profits right now. Most of them break even between $400 and $450.

That's right. They are currently making 50% profit on every ounce of gold they produce. If the banks won't come to them, they can self-finance.

Amanda Lang (BNN) was interviewing Terra Venture's (uranium play) CEO, and made the comment that everyone there was saying that in the gold and uranium sectors it was business as usual and banks were lending.

My only fear is that a new reality entered the market last November. Large caps can buy a lot of the juniors for a fraction of what people were paying for their shares this time last year. Juniors may not return to fair appreciations. Mines will be built, but I fear I may not get all of my money back.

New Message
Please login to post a reply