TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: What Hubert Expects Next from Tyhee, Updated on today' s Tyhee Investor Blog.

What Hubert Expects Next from Tyhee, Updated on today' s Tyhee Investor Blog.

posted on Mar 02, 2010 07:47AM

http://tyheeinvestors.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What to expect next

PDAC is starting soon and Tyhee should issue a NR about the first 6 holes already drilled just before or during the show.

What to expect?

I am convinced the results will be good but the first results from the first 6 holes could just be a confirmation of the importance of Clan Lake. The major announcements will come later and I expect the following:

1- Doubling of Clan Lake resources in the area already drilled to about 750000oz. This will be a confirmation of what is already expected.

2- Tyhee will (is?) drill outside the known resources area and will discover a larger deposit. This is when I expect to see the larger impact in Tyhee shares. This new discovery will put Tyhee in the "expected" 3 millions plus category.

The announcement will be followed by first DAR, permits...news release and finally the PFS. This will be achieved before June 2010. The share price should go up and reach the 60/80cts.
This will be followed by a 10 to 15 millions financing with no warrants.

Just a note about the 2 drills holes expected to be done at Ormsby: They are related to the PFS.

Hubert
Posted by Hubert at 12:50 AM 0 comments
B.
New Message
Please login to post a reply