TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Update from the New York Hard Assets Investment Conference.

"Did John Doody answer the question above? Will he cover TDC after Tyhee's PFS with reserves? Or, did he dodge the question?" -Hysteria

John implied that JP has been leaning [my word] on him to strongly consider covering Tyhee, especially following its PSF.

He didn't say yes or no. And, I didn't think it was the right time or place to put a choke hold on him to force a definitive answer out of him, since there were lot of tense security guards walking around following last week's attempted bombing just outside our hotel's front door. Besides, that decision, I imagine, will be made following the Pre-Feasibility Study.

By the way, when I told Webb what Doody said, he seem quite surprised.

Jay Taylor, on the other hand, told me that he's known Webb and Tyhee for years, and although he hadn't kept up with its progress, he'd be happy to cover Tyhee should Tyhee become a sponsor of his. (Oh, Jay asked me when Tyhee was expecting to go into production. I told him 2013-2014. He reacted to that with a brief pause in our conversation, as though he was amazed (perhaps even stunned?).

More news to come...I'm dead tired following my flight from Argentina and from all the listening I've done today. But you know what they say about the aging brain, storage is not the problem, it's the retrieval that suffers.

More to come: Detail of my conversation with Webb, Roger, photos, a video that Webb took and narrated with my Kodak "Brownie", slides that were shown at the Yellowknife AGM, and more.

Stay tuned.

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply