TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Yesterday, Barley asked me,

"I hardly ever post on this site but this thread compelled me to speak. If it gets me banned then so be it. Dr Nols calmly and politely expressing his dissatisfaction over the performance of Tyhee, even repeatedly, is in no way different than any of the many other Tyhee board posters who repeatedly express positive opinions on the stock or company. Why are these people not warned about hyping? Shouldn't one post per person about the great future of Tyhee be enough by your logic?"

Barley,

I slept on your post last night (no pun intended), and woke up thinking that I'm biased toward NOT banning contributers who repeat negative posts over and over again, provided they contribute something supportably new to the forum, as in data, news, etc. Likewise, regarding your comment about those who repeatedly post "about the great future of Tyhee"; I feel that if they also do not contribute something supportably new to the forum, then I would, should regard them as candidates for a hyping violation.

Please remember, that although I'm the most active, I am not the only Hub Leader here. There's also (Crowlee?),Hysteria,Skeleg, Puzzleman. Soon there will be others to become Leaders and they too will have the ability to ban contributers. I don't know if any would share my point of view on this issue. I suspect Skeleg does.

I hope this helps.

Baires

New Message
Please login to post a reply