TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Let's cast our gaze forward 18 months, to a time when Ful Feas and Permit are in hand, financing has been achieved and announced, and we are at some stage of pre or actual construction of a mine. Due to improvemens in share price, some money has also been raised to keep exploration drills going. Then let's add that the probability that within Tyhee's claims, even just under the existing resources and reserves, lies at least double the current resource. Sure, it could be much higher, but let's say just double gets found as economic to mine over the life of the mine.

Let's also assume that the number of tonnes of gold reserve held by central banks is exactly as published. Canada has 3.4 tonnes and is in 80th place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_reserve

Also, 1 metric ton (1,000 kilos) is 32,1250 troy ounces.

Just for the fun of it, suppose the average number of shares held here is 500,000.

Also assume that wehn Tyhee is building a mine, there are 500,000,000 shares issued/outstanding.

So the average Tyhee Agoracom Central Banker owns 1/1000th of say 4 million ounces of gold. That is 0.124 tons of gold for each of us. (124 tons for Tyhee).

That puts Tyhee itself in 30th place as a central bank, tied with South Africa. (of course SA has more gold in the ground, but here I am comparing Tyhee gold in the ground with central bank gold in the vault).

but then each of us investors, at 500K shares, has the equivalent gold reserves of somewhere between Chile, Malta, Costa Rica, and about 80 other countries how have less than ).1 tons of gold.

How does it feel to own a smal country?

Put yet another way, that 0.124 tons is equal to TEN 400 ounce bars, or 124 Kilograms. Ever picked one of those bar up? VERY HEAVY. How many of you weigh about 124 Kilograms? If you are an average TDC Agoracom investor, then you are worth your weight in gold!

Keep an eye on the prize!

SKELLIG.

New Message
Please login to post a reply