TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Tyhee has my unwavering support. While I do have to sell 10,000 shares once in a while to cover unexpected surprises, I am putting any windfalls I get into Tyhee. My share count is rising faster than I need it to, in terms of keeping pace my proportion of ownership. Like many here, I am going all the way with Tyhee - I will be an owner of a producing gold mine.

While I can not help by personally smashing rocks or pushing on the back of a 50-yard Volvo dump truck, I can help by gobbling up any shares left laying around for reDQlous share prices.

By this time next year, my goal is 1 million shares. That means I would have to buy about 500,000 more over the next 12 months. So I will be supporting Tyhee to the tune of 40,000 share purchased per month.

The tide will turn for Tyhee, and these shares will be a good buy even when over $1.00.

LIke he indicated, going into production is not a complicated process. You need economic gold reserves, a permit, financing and the right people. We will soon have 3 out of 4 in hand.

SKELLIG

New Message
Please login to post a reply