TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Isaiah;

I agree with you except the "Should be good for us" part. Specifically I'm concerned we might get forced out of our shares just as the pre-production work ends. As you know, the shareholder protection plan was removed, and the share price has absolutely tanked now even though the project evaluates way above current share prices. It's a perfect setup for a buy-out bid at something like 15 cents, and if they get 90% we get forced-out. ...I think they have some other options at 80% too. In my view, the "wild card" is the Sprott holdings: they own enough to effectively block the buy-out, but maybe they will join the bid. As far as current management is concerned, they might either be let go, or conversely might be offered some appealing package in the newly constituted company, to get them "on side". In any case, I certainly hope you are right and I'm wrong. I'm sure none of us long-term shareholders who have helped finance the company through the development phase, want to be forced to hand our shares over to some newcomer just as pre-production work ends. ...I would welcome someone at Tyhee to speak to this issue

New Message
Please login to post a reply