TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Tyhee Gold Corp. Reports Annual General Meeting Results

Former Alcan CEO, Richard (Dick) B. Evans Joins Board of Directors

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - May 14, 2013) - Tyhee Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:TDC) (the "Company") is pleased to announce the results of voting by the Shareholders of the Company at the Annual General Meeting held on May 9, 2013 (the "Meeting").

A total of 151,239,311 Common Shares were represented at the Meeting, representing almost 39% of the outstanding shares. Shareholders voted in favour of all items of business before the meeting. This included the election of Richard Evans along with Denis M. Taschuk, Dave Nickerson, Michael R. Sonnenreich, Hans Black, and Brian K. Briggs to the Company's Board of Directors.

The shareholders also re-appointed Deloitte & Touche LLP, Chartered Accountants as auditors of the Company for the ensuing year and approved the continuation of the Company's incentive stock option plan until the next Annual General Meeting.

Denis Taschuk, Chairman of the Board, said, "It's gratifying to be able to hear from our shareholders and to receive their continued support in these unusually difficult times in the market." He added, "I would also like to take this opportunity to offer a special welcome to our newest Director, Dick Evans, who brings an expertise that will prove exceedingly useful as we enter a new phase in the Company's development."

Richard Evans said, "I am very pleased to be working with Tyhee's already strong Board team and I look forward to adding my support and counsel to the Company's senior management team as they advance their plans to develop the next new gold mine in Canada's Northwest Territories."

Tyhee President and CEO, Brian Briggs, will provide an update shortly on the Company's progress and plans for the rest of the year.

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information:
GT Investor Relations Inc.
Greg Taylor
905 337-7673 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 905 337-7673 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting or C: 416 605-5120 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 416 605-5120 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
[email protected]

Tyhee Gold Corp.
Brian Briggs
President
604 681-2877 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 604 681-2877 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
[email protected]
www.tyhee.com
New Message
Please login to post a reply