TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted on here in a long while. It's been tough to watch the mining sector crumble amidst a gold price still high by historic standards, so I've been focusing my energy elsewhere.

I though I would share with anyone here some free analysis that I am posting on my Youtube channel. I am focusing on the precious metals and related markets because it is what I have studied most over the last 10 years. For what it's worth, it looks to me very much like gold is in the process of putting in a long bottom. This is significant, because it will represent a bottom above the previous all-time high ($850 from 1980). According to my analysis, that makes the current decline since 2011 a lengthly retest. Successful retests after multi-decade consolidations and breakouts (gold 1980 - 2009) tend to result in multi-decade advances that result in multiples of the previous highs.

What I am saying is that after this retest, should it prove successful, we may be gearing up for a multi-decade leg higher in the precious metals, of course, with its typical violent ups and downs along the way.

For comparison, you can look at the price of oil from the 1970's until it broke out above $40 in 2004, or the Dow after it broke out of its 1959 - 1982 consolidation. Long term consolidations and breakouts lead to significant advances.

I don't plan to write much on this particular board because it appears many of the mining companies will not survive this bottoming process, which could take 12-18 more months, but I do know there were a lot of intelligent investors on this site who I thought might be interested in my analysis at this point in the market cycle.

Well that's about it. Feel free to check out my video -- or not. Happy investing to all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB1W7N55Tnk

New Message
Please login to post a reply