TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

JGerman

Like you, I am angry…very angry the way that we have been treated.  Personally, I had over 3-million shares of Tyhee stock which regrettably were purchased in my accounts at Interinvest, the Montreal –based investment firm owned and controlled by Hans Black, who was a member of the Board and was subsequently dismissed.

I have been in favor of pursuing the idea of a class action lawsuit for some time because I felt we were shafted,  and as you and others have so aptly pointed out out Tyhee was sold for just pennies on the dollar.

Just this last week, I contacted a law firm in Vancouver, BC, who specialize in class action lawsuits and has a background in mining companies. After I made an initial contact with a principal of the firm, she asked that I email her with more information. If we are going to retain a law firm we need people like you, T-Man, Bairnes and others to come forward with their information to support our position and incentivize a law firm to take our case. We should act promptly, which is what I intend to do, to seek an opionion. 

The financials speak for themselves: we were screwed. But that may not be the only reason for a court to allow us to pursue a class action suit. There are other criteria as T-Man has pointed out that are just as valid.

On your end, please contact the law firm that handled the Santa Fe lawsuit.  Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply