TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Good to see you survived the storm Baires. I see you agree that tdc is gone and our original shares are gone. I thought you must be talking about starting all over again as i eluded to, there was nothing else you could be talking about and glad you cleared that up. I would caution promoting something that is not even real as of now. Any one can buy a shell so it is not big news, you then have to have money to buy assets to put into that shell and then raise money to finance any work so keep that in mind. Also a caution to investors would be investing in the same properties that failed if that is what you are talking about. Especially if you are talking about the same people running the shell, past history is very important when deciding where my money goes. The people you are talking about could have just paid the debt and kept the company if they wanted to do so, but there would still be over 400 million shares outstanding. This often referred as wash rinse and repeat and seldom works out well for investors but great for insiders. Also may not be a good idea to name it the same as the past company that went inti receivership and bankrupcy, just might deter new investors.

Ike i dont think your shares will disappear from our accounts until you talk to your broker and do something with them, so it cant be used as a signal on whether tdc is gone or not.

This is info i got from making phone calls to impartial people that i have talked to in the last few weeks. Hope it helps.

New Message
Please login to post a reply