TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Baries,

I have followed this forum for years and this is my first comment here.  I too have invested too much into this company and of course lost it all.  I can't match your comment of loosing all the money I had, but it is still unpleasant.  Nor is this the only gold company I invested in that has suffered the same end as Tyhee.  Others have done better. Bottom line is I have always appreciated your input and my sense is you were truly trying to be helpful and truthful.  No way of knowing for sure but that was my thinking.  But I hold no hard feelings to you and actually have a sense of gratitude for all your efforts.  My losses here are my own doing. You were far from the only source I used before investing here.  Good for Phidias for selling at $.55.  I wish I had done the same.  But I see no point in after having that victory to come back on this board and taking pot shots at you.   

I have been investing in gold companies begining in about 2002.  I continue to believe this is the smart thing to do, but my timing has certainly left a lot to be desired.  I have certainly lost more than I made doing this over the years. I cannot believe it has taken so long for gold to shine.  Perhaps now is the time for really good things to begin happening with gold, but regretably it also means other bad things will happen.  That in my opinion is "baked into the cake". We are not going to change that, so we must protect ourselves.  

Best wishes to you and to all the others who lost investing in this company.  It really was a great story and should have been a success.

Calfarmer

New Message
Please login to post a reply