Welcome to the Unique Broadband Systems HUB on AGORACOM

Specializing in the design of mobile video and multimedia systems and solutions based on OFDM technology Since 1990. Posts with name calling, lacking clarity or excessively verbose, will be deleted. Viewpoints pro or con always welcome

Free

jlately....you've got an interesting theory. I was also suspicious about Niagra Networks being associated to UBS and they were trying to guage the value off the spectrum.

What could be happening is there could possibly be a JV and UBS/LOK will be waiting on the wings for their other associates to merge with them after successfully getting additional spectrum. But I still can't see why the sp should be trading in this range.

I think the real noise would start when this auction is completed and we see what are the plans of those who were successfull in acquiring the relative spectrum license unless something leaks. Hoping for better days to come.

But myself and I am sure many others really don't care to much what happens with all this high tech stuff and UBS/LOK...we simply want an exit strategy with a fair enough return on the value of the sp. Another JV will have us dreaming for the next 5yrs.

JMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply