Welcome to the Unique Broadband Systems HUB on AGORACOM

Specializing in the design of mobile video and multimedia systems and solutions based on OFDM technology Since 1990. Posts with name calling, lacking clarity or excessively verbose, will be deleted. Viewpoints pro or con always welcome

Free

In my limited experiences ... to have doors wide open requires a lot of greasing .... those well greased have a lot to lose if the lubricants are found to be faulty and usually some of the associated connection points end up being greased as well. Seems to me that there will be a lot at stake for a lot more people then those whose entry are welcome ... the more brazen the act of fraud the more confidence in the strength of those von greasers.

The fact that Bell and Rogers have collected so much spectrum when such "elaborate" attempts were made to increase competition (where is the new competition after 2-3 years anyway) in a market so monopolized that all Canadian's are gouged without consequence tells me there are lots of blankets to be removed for any real chance at justice.

Seems to me from a damage control perspective the best we can hope for is a return of some portion of the obscene bonus money for settlement and then something left to distribute to us victims.

The bawd sure has been an interesting fellow ... I remember hime flexxing his considerable muscle while wearing feathers on a wwf episode talking about hair loss from agent orange ... quite a dude.

orgy

New Message
Please login to post a reply