Welcome to the Unique Broadband Systems HUB on AGORACOM

Specializing in the design of mobile video and multimedia systems and solutions based on OFDM technology Since 1990. Posts with name calling, lacking clarity or excessively verbose, will be deleted. Viewpoints pro or con always welcome

Free

All in all ... I think this is going nowhere ... I remain of the opinion the new board means to recover that which was stolen from the shareholders .... AD and GM have been and continue to be going on the offensive as a method of defense and it appears negotiating with them will be futile.

I do not see this being resolved for a minimum of 5 years, lawyers getting whats left and a meaningless settlment for us when all is said an done ... in the old days when the law was not protecting the innocent the only way justice occurred was through vigilante justice.

I am beginning to think ... taking the remants of what is left and investing it in silver will net me more than holding on to this dog ... now for the quiet and slow process of unwinding a position where volume is scant.

GLTA - my arse is to sore for anymore of this ravaging.

orgy

New Message
Please login to post a reply