INTEGRITY IN MINING

a Zinc exploration company

Sponsored
Message: VIDEO: Ubique Minerals Acquiring Majority Interest in Company with A Past Producing Zinc Mine

Ubique Minerals Limited is an exploration company with a focus on exploration of its Daniel's Harbour zinc property in Newfoundland and several exploration licenses with zinc, lead, silver potential in Namibia.

Ubique’s Mission Statement is that “Minerals Have No Borders” and on top of developing their high grade Zinc project in Newfoundland, is actively looking to evolve to meet their mandate:

·        Identify properties they can put their substantial managerial experience to work increasing shareholder value.

The Ubique management group has record of multiple discoveries of deposits worldwide and the company is actively looking at other projects around the world.

Acquisition 1:

Announced the purchase of 24.99% of the existing shareholding of Resource 500 V Ltd ("R500"), an Irish exploration company that holds 6 mineral exploration licenses and applications for 2 more licences in Namibia, Africa.

·         covering similar geology to that which hosts the most prolific base metal mines in the history of Namibia

Main Asset: Control past producing Daniels Harbour Zinc Project in Newfoundland covering entire former mine site

·         Past producer with historical production of 7.225m tons @ 7.93% Zn

·         2 separate exploration areas with high grade zinc potential

Now Ubique has announced a potential company maker with the signing of a term sheet to acquire a majority interest in a company with a past producing mine.

Is Ubique on its way to producer status? Have seat an lisgten to this great interview with Vilhjalmur Thor Vilhjalmsson, Chief Executive Office as he breaks down the strategy behind this company altering decision in the SmallCap space.

New Message
Please login to post a reply