INTEGRITY IN MINING

a Zinc exploration company

Sponsored
Message: VIDEO: Ubique $USD 20M Acquisition Of Zinc Mine Will Generate $10 - $30M In Annual Cash Flow

If you like junior resource companies transitioning from exploration to production, UBQ is exactly what you should be paying attention to, a very young company controlled by seasoned management that has big plans to become a fully operating mining outfit.

Ubique’s experienced management group has track record of multiple discoveries of deposits worldwide and have just pulled off a major acquisition that will propel this small, early exploration company that just got started into the next level: production, revenue and free cash flow.

They are doing this through the acquisition of Namib Lead and Zinc Mining Limited, Namibia, Africa.

Namibia is one of the top African countries to operate in. According to the Fraser Institute, there are 25 operating mines, producing over 100 minerals & employing around 15,000 workers. This is a pro mining jurisdiction and they just gave Ubique the green light to proceed with the transaction. Ubique is going to become a miner, possibly as soon as six months from now.

Ubique has put itself in the position to potentially generate 10 to 30 Million in annual Cash Flow. Their soon to be Lead-zinc mine was built in 2018-2019 and operated until April 2020. It is as very modern operation and was put into care and maintenance due to health and safety concerns related to the Covid-19 pandemic. This is where managements experience comes into play, identifying a very undervalued asset, depressed due to non mining reasons.

The Project's mine site and processing facilities consist of an underground mine developed by trackless decline and sub-level stoping to yield 500 tonnes per day of ore.The ore is fed through a conventional crushing, grinding, and floatation plant to produce zinc and lead/silver concentrates which are filtered and dried on site before trucking the concentrate 70 kms to a deep water port with container handling facilities at Walvis Bay, from where the concentrate is shipped to international custom smelters. This is and will be a revenue generating operation.

The Mineral Resources statement in 2012and updated in 2017 demonstrates viability for a mine plan. Indicated is 710,300 tonnes grading 7.02% zinc, 2.40% lead and 50 g/t silver plus, and Inferred is 408,700 tonnes grading 5.96% zinc, 2.16% lead and 38 g/t silver. There are many years of production ahead.

Ubique has acquired 90% control of a company with a past producing Zinc mine. It is currently on care and maintenance, however it is in great standing and only lacks an operating partner, until now. Having been been given the go ahead from the Namibian Government in support of their transaction, it now only require shareholder and regulatory approval.

Have seat and listen to this great interview with Vilhjalmur Thor Vilhjalmsson, Chief Executive Office as he discusses the impact Namibian approval will have on the future of Ubique and their goal of becoming a fully operating mining outfit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply