Welcome To The United Silver Corp HUB On AGORACOM

A Profitable Mining Management Company Based in Idaho’s Silver Valley; Advancing the Crescent Mine back to Production

Free

News Releases

News

January 13, 2012
Changes to Board of Directors
Vancouver, British Colombia -- January 13, 2012 United Silver Corp. ("USC" or the "Company") (TSX: USC)(OTCQX: USCZF) announces that Stan Bharti and Peter Tagliamonte have resigned as directors, effective January 10, 2012. The Company wishes to thank Stan Bharti and Peter Tagliamonte for their service and wish them all the best in the future.

Ryan Ptolemy has submitted his resignation as Chief Financial Officer effective January 10, 2012. The Company is reviewing its staffing requirements and will appoint a CFO in the near future.

ABOUT UNITED SILVER CORP.

USC is a vertically integrated mining company with operations in Idaho, USA. The Company has earned, through development and operations, an 80% interest in the Crescent Silver Mine project in Idaho's prolific Silver Belt - directly between two of the world's historically largest silver producing properties, the Sunshine and Bunker Hill mines. The Company also offers a full suite of mining services including contract mining and mine machine repair and fabrication services to silver miners in the district. The Company's common shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "USC". For more information about the Company, please visit: www.unitedsilvercorp.com.

ON BEHALF OF UNITED SILVER CORP.

"Graham Clark"

Chairman and Interim CEO
New Message
Please login to post a reply