Copper-zinc exploration in the Flin Flon-Snow Lake VMS Belt

Recent Results Include 6.69% Copper Over 71.69 Metres and 3.74% Copper Over 21.77 Metres

Free
Message: Why Is VMS Being Sued By Former Vendors? In Depth Analysis and Conclusion

The good people at VMS Ventures announced on Friday they are being sued by:

W. Bruce Dunlop Limited (N.P.L.) ("Dunlop"), the vendor of certain of the claims comprising the Reed Lake Joint Venture, pursuant to an agreement signed by both parties on December 2, 2008 (the "Dunlop Agreement"). The claim seeks to compel the Directors of the Company to give up VMS' 30 per cent participating, carried to production, interest and to elect to become a non-participating party to the Reed Lake Joint Venture in order to trigger certain alleged royalty entitlements, largely benefiting Dunlop at the expense of all other VMS shareholders.

In short, it appears Dunlop wants VMS to give the claims back despite receiving $375,000 and 3,000,000 (million) shares when the deal was signed back in December 2008.

Now, I haven't reviewed the statement of claim so I'm not casting an expert opinion here - but my highly scientific analysis combining fractals and chaos theory concluded the following primary reason for the Dunlop claim:

Regards,

George

New Message
Please login to post a reply