Welcome To The ValGold Resources Ltd. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Current market by John Embry.

posted on Jan 31, 2008 07:57AM

Excerpt from John Embry in Investor's Digest of Canada, January15,2008 titled "Gold could soon pass the US$1,000 level":

"The gold-share market has been beyond difficult in the latter stages of 2007. Those interested in the sector have been confronted with a perfect storm of negativity. Forced liquidation by illiquid holders, disinterest fostered by the wild volatility in the gold price and the underperformance of the shares, competition from other sectors with more short-term appeal and tax-loss selling have combined to foster a selling frenzy in many gold juniors.

I have experienced many wild swings in the sector in my career, but seldom have I seen a doenswing of this magnitude accompanied by such nagative sentiment, when the fundamentals are so perfectly aligned for a much higher gold price. In my opinion, this is a rare opportunity to get positined for a significant upside move."

See the whole article at:
http://www.sprott.com/pdf/investorsdigest/01_2008_ID_Gold%20Could%20Soon%20Pass%20The%20US$1000%20Level.pdf

New Message
Please login to post a reply