Welcome To The Valdor Technology International Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Valdor is a high technology company specializing in the design and manufacture of fiber optic connectors, laser pigtails, splitters, and other optical and optoelectronic components.

Free

The Future of TV

Imagine cable is now the old-fashioned “Ma Bell” of the service providers market, with satellite gaining ground as the more stylish wireless competitor but suddenly looking over its shoulder at fiber optic TV – the new “iPhone” of the service providers industry.

The verdict is still out on whether fiber optic will overtake satellite and cable as the service provider of choice. While the 85% fiber satisfaction rating is nothing short of phenomenal for a new service, it remains to be seen if the fiber rollout can stay on pace and customers remain satisfied as the market matures.

It's not just the Ethernet revenues that are being drowned out, but the word is fading as well. Only a tiny handful of companies still use the word in their company profile. In Alcatel-Lucent's most recent earnings call, they mentioned that all segments are growing, but only talked about optical and wireless.

Verizon has officially begun its marketing offensive, pitting its FiOS TV against Time Warner Cable.The New York City telecommunications provider sent letters to residents of parts of Bethlehem and the villages of Colonie and Scotia pitching the new service.

The letter, which includes channel lineups but no pricing, urges residents not to sign contracts with cable or satellite competitors until they experience FiOS.

"Once you experience the thrill of fiber optics, you'll never go back," the letter states.

I have working in a underground mine in Sweden last month and have notice the expanding use of fiber the raise drilling rigs is manoeuvred from a office the drilling rigs are controlled by using fiber cable and are operated from a office.

The Valdor stock share could easily hit $2 share if we get some sales news and the fiber optics industry is experience the hype in news like early year of 2000.

I feel like the fiber is getting much more attention and we are early in the Valdor stock and Canacord is still buying up to $0,24 so I expect that we will get some move in the stock price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply