Welcome To The Valdor Technology International Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Valdor is a high technology company specializing in the design and manufacture of fiber optic connectors, laser pigtails, splitters, and other optical and optoelectronic components.

Free

Thanks for the longer term perspective on this company. There are some questions that are in the back of my mind (I may call IR at some point):

- Where are the significant sales for their fiberoptic components?

- It seems like Valdor has many clients but they just purchase a minor amount of product for niche applications?

- Assuming we have a good product, how long will it take to aquire a significant market share from the canadian telecoms?

- I wonder about the cost of the video streaming aquisition. It seems low(good for us), maybe the the seller was motivated and wanted to focus on other parts of their business? Valdor is projecting 4 million revenue (70% margin) in 2014 for the video business and it only cost them 1.1 million plus royalty to aquire? The 4 million could just be a pipe dream. We shall see how this plays out.

One undeniable fact is the insider ownership and they fact that insiders have been buying recently: http://canadianinsider.com/node/7?menu_tickersearch=VTI+%7C+Valdor+Tech+Intl

Note there was a insider sale recently as well but it was done privately and not on the public market so I assume the individual was selling to a new investor/friend as a favour. If that is true I would see the sale to a new investor/friend as a positive. I know I am very careful about my stock recommendations to friends and family!

Cheers,

Ping Pong

New Message
Please login to post a reply