A revenue-generating, small-cap Canadian pharmaceutical company

Revenue Projected at $150,000,000 by 2025

Free
Message: VIDEO – Valeo Pharma Blood Thinner Approval Projected To Thicken Revenues By $30 MILLION Per Year (Not A Typo)

Re: VIDEO – Valeo Pharma Blood Thinner Approval Projected To Thicken Revenues By $30 MILLION Per Year (Not A Typo)

posted on Dec 26, 2020 10:51AM

Fantastic Interview George!  I am so high on VPH.CSE.  It is my largest holding for a small cap.  i am still buying as I strongly believe in their business model of "in licensing" for developed and proven products for the markets they cover.  I too take Hesperco,,, so far so good!

Questions:

George are you or Agoracom investors in VPH?  I know Agoracom has a contract with Valeo Pharma but is there interest in being an investor of the company?

2nd, what PE would you assign on this Q4 2020 EBDITA + ve company to its 2021 revenue stream with a 40% margin.  I am not that familiar with Pharmas, so what sort of PE ratio would be assign to this small cap company?  Curious to know.

65% insider ownership.  This is another item that attracted me to the company.  Steve Saviuk - CEO has a proven track record and he is a straight shooter.  I am buying the management as well!  BTW, IR responds very quickly when you have questions.

I am all in on this one. GL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply