Welcome To The Ventana Gold Corp. HUB

Free
Message: Extends La Mascota to Depth and Discovers New Mineralized Zone

Only my opinion, please do your own DD.

I guess it will be a year or two before we find out just how many ounces FDN holds...

On that note though, here are some things to keep in mind. Aurelien peeked in November 2006 just before the election at just over 1.2billion market cap. Gold was trading around $625 an ounce and most analysts were touting the deposit as being in the 5-10 million ounce range.

A couple more strategicly drilled holes come back positive and once again we're looking at a 5-10million ounce deposit. Given that gold is $300 higher and that energy and capital costs are probably static, what value would you put on La Mascota??? The property even has electricity, water and roads...

As I've said for months now, there isn't any guarantees in any drill play, but truthfully it does not get any better than this.

Here is a link to the TD upgrade. My hat is off to Daniel Earle on this as I have not seen in recent memory an analyst from any of the big 5 take such an aggresive stance on a new discovery ...good for you fella ...may you enjoy the spoils.

https://www.tdsresearch.com/equities...

Regards,

Buck

New Message
Please login to post a reply