Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

It was obvious that Chad et al are excited about Santa Fe and yet Chad said they weren't going to "blanket the area with drills as most companies might do" . What I hear in this is that Chad would like to blanket the discovery zone but thinks that it's not an option for VIT at this time. IMO it's a dilution issue.

They're doing enough to maintain their agreements and to make discoveries but they're not in a rush. Chad must be concerned about having to dilute at current prices. Probably he thinks that the longer he stalls the higher the share price will go. He said, if I'm paraphrasing him right, that we can expect a serious uptick in NR frequency over the next couple of months - although he also said the next Santa Fe drill report might not come til mid-December at the earliest (6-8 weeks). So we can expect some good stuff about something that will be strong enough to lift VIT's SP or at least keep it in this range pending that next Santa Fe report.

And let's hope Gold hangs in. It's been a little shaky lately. How about that Russian ploy? Monday they're going to sell 50 tons, Tuesday they were just kidding.

New Message
Please login to post a reply