Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

Re: Results

in response to by
posted on Jan 13, 2010 09:19AM

Thanks for the website. I don't do much DD because there's so much dis-information in the penny stock world. Too often insiders hog the good news to themselves until they've loaded up and use bad news to drive the SP down when they want to accumulate.

Looking at the factors you listed it looks good for VIT; good mgmnt, great backing and unbeatable country risk.. and Santa Fe looks open pit. The >200 million shares out doesn't help the SP and Santa Fe's size hasn't been proven yet although a 2nd 300-meter > 2g/T hole has got to be taken seriously.

I only vaguely remember ARU's results but I do recall some holes similar to what SF is coming up with.. and the country risk for ARU was at the other end of the spectrum.

I understand that all considered the market cap for ARU after a year of spectacular results was justifiably higher than VIT's is right now but.. whatever - I don't want to come across as arguing with somebody who obviously DD's in depth and probably knows exactly what VIT's market cap should be.

I'm just p'd off because I was faked out when VIT should have carried through after it finally broke through .70 but was reversed by a bad report on a 2ndary property. Looks like it might pick up now where it left off a few weeks ago.

New Message
Please login to post a reply