INTELLIGENT, SECURE NETWORKS— FROM CLOUD TO CORE
2015 Revenue Growth of 53% Year over Year to over USD $7,000,000
VirtualArmor International Inc. Profile
- 2015 Revenue Growth of 53% Year over Year to over USD $7,000,000 (CAD $10,000,000)
- Total revenue for Q1 2016 increased by 53% to $1,677,492, compared to $1,090,603 in Q1 2015.
- Hardware and software sales revenue increased by 69% to $1,256,640 in the quarter ended March 31, 2016, compared to $743,353 in 2015.
- Managed and professional services revenue increased by 20% to $415,624 in the quarter ended March 31, 2016, compared to $345,510 in 2015.
- 44% of security leaders expect a major cloud provider to suffer a significant security breach
- 83% Of enterprises have difficulty finding the security skills they need
- 3.8 Million Average cost of a data breach in 2015(Ponemon Institute May 2015)
- #1 CIO priority in 2015 is security (Piper Jaffray CIO Survey)
- $75 Billion Projected global spend on data security in 2015 (Gartner)
- 75% of Of IT leaders planned to increase security budgets in 2015(Piper Jaffray CIO Survey)
A pre-built, pre-validated path to private cloud infrastructure powered by NFV.
- Network function virtualization (NFV) has emerged as the key to bringing automation and greater agility to service provider and enterprise clouds.
- VirtualArmor has created a proven, accelerated path to turnkey private cloud infrastructure through a pre-built, pre-validated solution.
What's the Advantage?
- A pre-validated, pre-built private cloud stack
- Based on recommended architecture
- Built on top of networking, storage, computer and security brands.
- Ready to demo, sell and deploy—customized to enterprise needs
- VirtualArmor works with Juniper Networks to provide high-performance datacenter networks and architectures that work
Cloud Security Solutions
- How many cloud applications are in use in your environment? Is sensitive data being moved into non-sanctioned cloud applications?
Routing and Switching
- General connectivity and networking services have become critical in today’s business world, with information and resources required to
- Security products and practices are only the first part of overall, comprehensive security. Network- and security-related devices can produce
Security Intelligence Solutions
- One key to effective information security is visibility—who is accessing what, when and where; knowing what is normal behavior and identifying
- Network function virtualization (NFV) technologies are enabling service providers and enterprises to deliver new services faster on a simpler…
- Secure access to enterprise resources from anywhere, anytime is a requirement for organizations of all sizes. This leads to the challenge of
- As enterprises continue to expand their information footprint, the traditional security “perimeter” has dissolved. Information needs to be
Last changed at 31-May-2016 03:10PM by AGORACOM