The Intersection of Marketing & Security; Transforming Retail Spaces and Providing Actionable Insights
Revenue for Q2 of 2022 was $3.2 million USD, which is 161% increase over Q1 2022
Using Artificial Intelligence to Transform and Advance Computer Vision
- A disruptive computer vision software company
- Utilizes artificial intelligence and machine learning to transform retail and security solutions
- Focused on two distinct verticals:
- Security and Digital Display
- The security application;
- Enables cameras to monitor vast areas,
- Detail specific items,
- Identifies persons of interest,
- measure audiences,
- See objects and potential threats.
- The digital display application:
- Allows users to engage and analyze their customer behaviors and prompt actions
- Platform distribution through leading worldwide channel partners
- Monetization: Primarily through SaaS fees (software as a service) and transitioning to full service SME
- Co-developed a first-of-its-kind high resolution camera with self-contained inference logic
- Plans for Cutting-edge Cameras to be Integrated in New Media Network of Up to 10,000 Convenience Stores in Latin America
- Partnered with EOS Linx to provide solar-powered security solutions at its deployments in the U.S. and Territories with the installation of VSBLTY’s AI-driven Vector™ software
Revenue for Q2 2022:
- $3.2 million (USD), which is a 161% percent increase over Q1 of 2022,
- 10 times greater than the previous year's Q2 of $293K, when the company began to scale its commercial operations
- As of the close of Q2 2022, VSBLTY has an Accounts Receivable balance of $3.0 million (USD)
- VSBLTY has provided $1.2 million in funding to Winkel Media, their Latin American partner, as of June 30th, 2022
- For the first half of 2022 the Company had revenue of $4.5M versus the prior year's first half of $423K.
THE MARKET: Retail & Security
RETAIL – MARKET SIZE $100 BILLION
Retail Digital Display Market Projected Growth: 8% CAGR through to 2025.
The Current Problem…
Traditional POS (Point of Sales) and OOH (Out of Home) Advertising have limited engagement, and lack measurement, analytics and attribution.
The VSBLTY Solution…
VSBLTY brings the advantages of online advertising into the brick and mortar landscape. With innovative digital displays, security & analytics – digital signage that attracts and moves
Individuals around the store or venue, and increases Return On Investment for brands and retailers.
SECURITY – MARKET SIZE $187 BILLION
Global Security Market Projected Growth: 10% CAGR through to 2023.
The Current Problem…
Security systems with cameras mounted overhead rely on human analysis to alert a security team.
The VSBLTY Solution…
VSBLTY digital signage, cameras, and proprietary software provide a security application for schools, casinos, retailers, venues, and other public spaces. VSBLTY’s facial recognition software and alert system assist security teams and help raise the level of public safety.
How Does VSBLTY Transform Public Spaces?
VSBLTY is a leading global enterprise solution that integrates interactive touch, FacialAnalyticsTM, and advanced object recognition with high impact digital displays to solve the problems of the burgeoning retail and security innovation technology markets. VSBLTY monetizes services primarily through SaaS fees (software as a service) and has evolved their service offering to provide support as a full service SME. VSBLTY is helping lead the digital customer experience by disrupting the path to purchase and is helping to bring digital innovation to retail and other public spaces.
- Offers enterprises a marketplace to power the Store as a Medium SaaM initiative
- Winkel Media is targeting to have the technology installed throughout Latin America, with expansion to 50,000 stores in 30+ countries over the next five years.
Vsblty Forges Alliance With The Al Jabr Group To Bring Computer Vision & Ai Security Solutions To The Middle East
- 6,000 employees in the region
- Al Jabr has invested USD$1.6M in VSBLTY to date
- The agreement calls for VSBLTY to provide advanced artificial intelligence (AI) technology for all deployments, while Al Jabr will be responsible for developing contracts and for hardware procurements and installations.
- VSBLTY was honored for providing "enhanced customer engagement and audience measurement using AI-driven software Vector(TM), and industry-leading VisionCaptor(TM) and DataCaptor(TM)."
VSBLTY ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF AGREEMENT WITH AustinGIS TO ADVANCE 50,000-STORE MEDIA NETWORK ROLLOUT IN LATIN AMERICA
- To finance, supply, install and maintain the rollout in five Latin American countries including Mexico, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia and the Dominican Republic.
VSBLTY & WIRELESS GUARDIAN TO INSTALL SECURITY TECHNOLOGY FUNDED BY STORE AS A MEDIUM MODEL IN 2800 MOUNTAIN EXPRESS OIL CONVENIENCE STORES
- The Store as a Medium program allows retailers to offset the cost to update their security systems using new revenue raised from brand-generated media advertising on cooler doors and screens throughout their stores.
- Using Intel(TM) Smart Edge and VSBLTY/Wireless Guardian solutions, Mountain Express Oil locations will now enhance the guest experience with interactive brand messaging triggered by proximity and demographics.
- Simultaneously, stores will gain a groundbreaking level of customer analytics and actionable business insights in addition to real-time, world-class security and monitoring.
- Brands are already experiencing 25-32% sales lift in-store, with video communications to customers right at the point of sale, as participants in existing SaaM advertising networks in bodegas throughout Latin America, as well as in continental United States convenience stores.
Wordwide Channel Partners
VSBLTY, GRUPO MODELO (AB INBEV), AND RETAILIGENT SIGN LETTER OF INTENT TO CREATE AN INTERNATIONAL IN-STORE MEDIA NETWORK WITH UP TO 50,000 RETAIL LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT MEXICO WITH POTENTIAL TO EXPAND TO COUNTRIES IN CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA
- Signed a Letter of Intent to create an international in-store media network of up to 50,000 Modelorama stores and independent neighborhood bodegas in Mexico
- Potential to expand to other Central and South American countries by the end of 2027 deployment will start in more than 5,000 Modelorama stores and 15,000 neighborhood bodegas throughout Mexico.
- Modelorama is Mexico’s second largest convenience store chain and is owned by Grupo Modelo.
The project will create the largest digital in-store media network in Mexico, and potentially in Latin America. In addition to being an international advertising network, it will provide analytics, real time point-of-sale reporting, and real time security powered by artificial intelligence.
VSBLTY AND SYNQ PARTNER TO PROVIDE PUBLIC HEALTH SAFETY, SECURITY TECHNOLOGY FOR VICTORIA, BC CANADIAN TIRE STORE
- Partnering with SYNQ, a Canadian innovative retail security and customer experiential technology company, to co-develop a public safety, security solution for Canadian Tire’s third largest location located in Hillside Mall, Victoria, B.C.
- SYNQ will utilize VSBLTY’s state-of-the-art software Vector™ in the Canadian Tire store deployment. This proprietary technology, driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning, provides real time occupancy data that will enable this store to automate functions that are normally performed manually.
VSBLTY PARTNERS WITH 911INFORM TO IMPROVE EMERGENCY RESPONSE, SAFETY & SECURITY IN SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS & OFFICES
- Partnering with 911inform to provide tighter safety and security measures for schools, universities and campus environments.
- 911inform is an emergency management solution that provides first responders and on-site personnel with real-time situational awareness and pinpoint location data during an emergency.
- 911inform provides detailed maps and visuals of the affected area and gives authorities bidirectional communication and control of doors, cameras, phones, HVAC, fire and alarm systems, intercom, strobes and other IOT premised-based technologies.
- What’s unique about the 911inform-VSBLTY solution is that the combined technology provides important information that schools do not currently have and are needed on a daily basis
- VSBLTY’s AI to Transform & Advance Computer Vision: Development and application of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence which is the foundation for future technological advancements in digital out of home media.
- Weapon Recognition: technology designed to improve security operations through its ability to identify weapons and capture frontal views of Persons Of Interest that overhead cameras cannot capture.
- Transforming the Retail Industry: Company technology is in demand in grocery and retail and other public venues, to help the guest experience and identify VIP’s and encourage engagement. Proactive Digital Display™ is key for the future of meaningful customer analytics and customer experiences.
- Scalability: Highly scalable with addressable market expected to grow to $296B by 2023. Objective: Projected $15M-$20M in bookings.
- International Partnerships: Strong worldwide channel partners with established distribution.
- Solution Oriented: Software company that has both EDGE and Cloud Solutions.
- COVID Response Solutions: Opportunistic growth potential.
Austin GIS Intel Incubated Infrastructure as a Service
AustinGISTM provides large enterprises, institutions and the public sector with IoT, smart city, digital transformation and infrastructure as-a-service—at scale.
5 way equity partnership
- Tech Mahindra
- Two independent software
- Large semiconductor company
Infrastructure as a Service
Global Reach Large Project focus Already in revenue
Radar USA Socially Connected Security Platform
RADAR is a North American based technology that can alert and protect communities from crime like never before. The geo-locational RADAR identifies breaches in security and simultaneously alerts both citizens and police.
Two foundational licenses focussed on operations deployment in USA
• Police Departments • Mining/Solar
$2M non-refundable pre-paid license
The Company holds an approximate 23.6% equity interest in RADAR USA
Winkel Media JV with ABInbev & Retailigent
Provider of in-store media technology services based in Mexico City, Mexico. The joint venture provides store and shopper data based on computer vision-generated analytics that are combined with critical operating data to enable store owners to better understand shoppers, improve store efficiency and security, as well as increase sales and provide a new revenue stream from the brand advertising.
Formal Joint Venture (33% each)
• AB INBEV • Retailigent • VSBLTY
VSBLTY get licensing revenue as well as 33% of media value
Collaboration on new intellectual property
AB INBEV has secured option to buy 9% of VSBLTY for $14M USD
(based upon milestones achieved)