The Intersection of Marketing & Security
Transforming Retail Spaces and Providing Actionable Insights
Using Artificial Intelligence to Transform and Advance Computer Vision
- A disruptive computer vision software company
- Utilizes artificial intelligence and machine learning to transform retail and security solutions
- Focused on two distinct verticals:
- Security and Digital Display
- The security application;
- Enables cameras to monitor vast areas,
- Detail specific items,
- Identifies persons of interest,
- measure audiences,
- See objects and potential threats.
- The digital display application:
- Allows users to engage and analyze their customer behaviors and prompt actions
- Platform distribution through leading worldwide channel partners
- Monetization: Primarily through SaaS fees (software as a service) and transitioning to full service SME
- Co-developed a first-of-its-kind high resolution camera with self-contained inference logic
- Plans for Cutting-edge Cameras to be Integrated in New Media Network of Up to 10,000 Convenience Stores in Latin America in 2021
- Partnered with EOS Linx to provide solar-powered security solutions at its deployments in the U.S. and Territories with the installation of VSBLTY’s AI-driven Vector™ software
THE MARKET: Retail & Security
RETAIL – MARKET SIZE $32 BILLION
Retail Digital Display Market Projected Growth: 8% CAGR through to 2025.
The Current Problem…
Traditional POS (Point of Sales) and OOH (Out of Home) Advertising have limited engagement, and lack measurement, analytics and attribution.
The VSBLTY Solution…
VSBLTY brings the advantages of online advertising into the brick and mortar landscape. With innovative digital displays, security & analytics – digital signage that attracts and moves
Individuals around the store or venue, and increases Return On Investment for brands and retailers.
SECURITY – MARKET SIZE $187 BILLION
Global Security Market Projected Growth: 10% CAGR through to 2023.
The Current Problem…
Security systems with cameras mounted overhead rely on human analysis to alert a security team.
The VSBLTY Solution…
VSBLTY digital signage, cameras, and proprietary software provide a security application for schools, casinos, retailers, venues, and other public spaces. VSBLTY’s facial recognition software and alert system assist security teams and help raise the level of public safety.
How Does VSBLTY Transform Public Spaces?
VSBLTY is a leading global enterprise solution that integrates interactive touch, FacialAnalyticsTM, and advanced object recognition with high impact digital displays to solve the problems of the burgeoning retail and security innovation technology markets. VSBLTY monetizes services primarily through SaaS fees (software as a service) and has evolved their service offering to provide support as a full service SME. VSBLTY is helping lead the digital customer experience by disrupting the path to purchase and is helping to bring digital innovation to retail and other public spaces.
Wordwide Channel Partners
Strategic Innovation Partners
VSBLTY, GRUPO MODELO (AB INBEV), AND RETAILIGENT SIGN LETTER OF INTENT TO CREATE AN INTERNATIONAL IN-STORE MEDIA NETWORK WITH UP TO 50,000 RETAIL LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT MEXICO WITH POTENTIAL TO EXPAND TO COUNTRIES IN CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA
- Signed a Letter of Intent to create an international in-store media network of up to 50,000 Modelorama stores and independent neighborhood bodegas in Mexico
- Potential to expand to other Central and South American countries by the end of 2027 deployment will start in more than 5,000 Modelorama stores and 15,000 neighborhood bodegas throughout Mexico.
- Modelorama is Mexico’s second largest convenience store chain and is owned by Grupo Modelo.
The project will create the largest digital in-store media network in Mexico, and potentially in Latin America. In addition to being an international advertising network, it will provide analytics, real time point-of-sale reporting, and real time security powered by artificial intelligence.
VSBLTY AND SYNQ PARTNER TO PROVIDE PUBLIC HEALTH SAFETY, SECURITY TECHNOLOGY FOR VICTORIA, BC CANADIAN TIRE STORE
- Partnering with SYNQ, a Canadian innovative retail security and customer experiential technology company, to co-develop a public safety, security solution for Canadian Tire’s third largest location located in Hillside Mall, Victoria, B.C.
- SYNQ will utilize VSBLTY’s state-of-the-art software Vector™ in the Canadian Tire store deployment. This proprietary technology, driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning, provides real time occupancy data that will enable this store to automate functions that are normally performed manually.
VSBLTY PARTNERS WITH 911INFORM TO IMPROVE EMERGENCY RESPONSE, SAFETY & SECURITY IN SCHOOLS, HOSPITALS & OFFICES
- Partnering with 911inform to provide tighter safety and security measures for schools, universities and campus environments.
- 911inform is an emergency management solution that provides first responders and on-site personnel with real-time situational awareness and pinpoint location data during an emergency.
- 911inform provides detailed maps and visuals of the affected area and gives authorities bidirectional communication and control of doors, cameras, phones, HVAC, fire and alarm systems, intercom, strobes and other IOT premised-based technologies.
- What’s unique about the 911inform-VSBLTY solution is that the combined technology provides important information that schools do not currently have and are needed on a daily basis
- VSBLTY’s AI to Transform & Advance Computer Vision: Development and application of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence which is the foundation for future technological advancements in digital out of home media.
- Weapon Recognition: technology designed to improve security operations through its ability to identify weapons and capture frontal views of Persons Of Interest that overhead cameras cannot capture.
- Transforming the Retail Industry: Company technology is in demand in grocery and retail and other public venues, to help the guest experience and identify VIP’s and encourage engagement. Proactive Digital Display™ is key for the future of meaningful customer analytics and customer experiences.
- Scalability: Highly scalable with addressable market expected to grow to $219B by 2023. (1) 2021 Objective: Projected $15M-$20M in bookings. (2) Inflection Point: Revenue incrementing throughout 2020 and into 2021 (breakout year)
- International Partnerships: Strong worldwide channel partners with established distribution.
- Solution Oriented: Software company that has both EDGE and Cloud Solutions.
- COVID Response Solutions: Opportunistic growth potential.