Formerly WSR

Aggressive program in a highly prospective portion of the "Ring of Fire" mineralized zone.

Free
Message: The plot thickens: other board posts by quackaphobe, bearlybullish, & PaulTiger

The plot thickens: other board posts by quackaphobe, bearlybullish, & PaulTiger

posted on May 23, 2008 09:16PM

The plot thickens

Posted by: quackaphobe on May 23, 2008 12:27PM

Okay, I can't take the credit for this information, only for passing it along. I found it on the KXL site, thanks to the brainstorming of PaulTiger and bearlybullish. More big names are being drawn into our RoF by the day.

The qualified person who signed off on the NR for MTX and WSR is none other than Charles Fipke, who can pretty much be singled out for creating the Canadian diamond industry.

So, we are attracting more and more high-powered types to the RoF it seems by the day. We have mining royalty up at McFaulds, (2nd generation if you include Lassonde's daughter), we have rumours of Friedland getting involved, we KNOW Inco and Norilsk are in the area, and on it goes.

Can you imagine the big guns who may be involved at this stage that we have absolutely NO knowledge of? This thing is getting huge, the excitement is palpable. The big guys are muscling their way in, so for us to be worried as little wee retailers when naysayers are trying to "warn" us from the dangers is contrary to what all the evidence is telling us to do.

Do I want Noront to go up in price? You betcha. Am I currently happy with the price? No way. Do I think my chances are good to increase my gains in the next 6 months? I have never felt more certain.

Am I always right? No. Can I live with myself if I'm wrong? Yup. Could I bear it if I sold now only to see this thing make it to the history books? Nope, I'd be catatonic....lol

These are all questions everyone should ask themselves, I guess. Keeps the neuroses at bay, IMO

GLTAL

Re: KXL stakes in the "RING OF FIRE" ?

Posted by: bearlybullish on May 23, 2008 12:03AM

In response to: Re: KXL stakes in the "RING... by PaulTiger

It's no wonder why Metalex and WSR went up today.

Did you notice who it was that signed off on the release?

Posted by: PaulTiger on May 23, 2008 12:30AM

In response to: Re: KXL stakes in the "RING... by bearlybullish

BB,

I think I got it. Dr Charles Fipke, who signed the news release discovered the world class Ekati Diamond Mine. Am I correct?

PaulTiger

Posted by: bearlybullish on May 23, 2008 11:23AM

In response to: Re: KXL stakes in the "RING... by PaulTiger

Correct.

Professional Background: A highly acclaimed geologist, Fipke is a leading figure in the discovery of diamonds and precious stones in North America ... Chairman of both Metalex, a diamond exploration company, and Cantex, a company searching for gold in Nevada and Yemen ... His work is documented in the book “Fire into Ice: Charles Fipke and the Great Diamond Hunt.” ... Fipke and Dr. Stewart Blusson are credited with initiating the largest mineral staking rush in North America since the Klondike Gold Rush of the 1890s. In 1991, Fipke discovered a diamond mine northeast of Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories of Canada. Subsequently, roughly 260 companies registered claims for 100,000 square miles of land in the area ... Fipke’s find led to the establishment of the Ekati Mine in 1998, located near Lac de Gras, which is considered to be one of the world’s largest diamond mines. Fipke owns a 10 percent share of the mine, which accounts for 4 percent of the world’s diamond production ... In 2006, he donated $6 million through his foundation to establish the Charles Fipke Centre for Innovative Research at UBC Okanagan and $1 million to purchase the Charles Fipke LAM-ICPMS – a state-of-the-art mass spectrometer that uses lasers to analyze sample materials

New Message
Please login to post a reply