Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

I hope to see the PEA before April.

Most stocks are down just as much as NKL is. It's nothing fundamental. In fact if you look at our slide; it has been on low volume. If you look at other companies volume it's 4-5 Times normal or more!!

The smart people buy fear and sell greed.

In a year we will see greed.

If the PEA comes out in April I would imagine we will have a feasability by October. We won't be around much longer after that. 3-4 months... TOPS!!

188 was all that and a bottle o' beer. We will see more holes to the west that will expand the deposit another 300 Meters at depth as well as have more massive sulphides. Hopefully in October we will see at least one hole to the west of 188. I can't wait to see the strip ratio in a few weeks. It looks very low. Just look at the new presentation pg 12 and 28. This will be important news that will give us some idea of costs and cut offs that could be used... Read lower than the .4 NiEq that we use now. The met results will be key and for that we will have to wait a few more months.

New Message
Please login to post a reply