Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Yes, at the moment the share price of NKL is painful but, it is everywhere!

One of the better Mining Company around we can be used as a barometer.

CLF - N has a current value of over $100.00 per share according to VectorVest for its 146 million shares and it also pays a dividend of $1.12 per share.

So there it sits today undervalued to its present price of $51.17 per share.

WHY??? The present Timing number for it is 0.22 on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. Nasty.

Yet, CLF is forecasted to have EPS of $14.49 per share. UNBELIEVABLE!

Usually one takes $14.49 times 10 for a proper stock price. >> $149.90

Try to find earnings comparable in any stock that can match that of CLF.

Market mood is lousey so we have to be patient until things turn around.

And EodWay.... many THANKS to YOU for your respected insights with regards to NKL.

YOU have been a ROCK and I'll always be indebted for your Caring to Share.

New Message
Please login to post a reply