Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free
Message: Yes the Market is Jittery but, PLATINUM @ the moment .LifetimeOpportunity to buy

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/na/12423

MZ: For very near-term production I have followed but do not cover Armistice Resources Corp. (AZ:TSX). The company expects to produce 25,000 oz gold in 2012. At around $0.22/share, which is about 50% less than last year, valuation looks interesting. Two that I cover, which are exploration stories, are NioGold Mining Corp. (NOX:TSX.V; NOXGF:OTCPK) and Prophecy Platinum Corp. (NKL:TSX.V; PNIKD:OTCPK; P94P:FSE). NioGold continues to drill at its Marban project in Val-d'Or, Québec. This is a joint venture with Aurizon Mines Ltd. (ARZ:TSX; AZK:NYSE.A) where Aurizon is funding $20 million for exploration. We think the resource could grow fairly significantly from the current 960,000 oz to 1.4–1.5 million ounces (Moz). We actually think Marban could give Aurizon's other project, Joanna, some competition. I think the valuation looks fairly attractive here, trading at about 60% lower than our calculated net asset value.

We're also excited about the potential of Prophecy Platinum. Prophecy has the Wellgreen deposit in the Yukon, which contains 12 Moz of combined PGMs and gold plus 2.4 billion pounds (Blb) of nickel and 2.2 Blb of copper. The in-situ value is around $50 billion and we think a preliminary economic assessment due out in Q112 will show some strong economics for an optimized open-pit. The company is carrying out other work to derisk the project, including metallurgical studies and additional infill drilling for which we'll start seeing results early this year.

TGR: So, that one is well priced at this point and a buy as far as you're concerned.

MZ: Absolutely. The price drifted down after the excitement over the updated resource estimate, but it's come down to a level where we think it offers very good value. We have a $6.40 target price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply