Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free

http://www.theaureport.com/pub/co/3773

Expert Analysis

The Energy Report Interview with James West (2/23/12) "Prophecy Coal Corp. owns 42% of Prophecy Platinum Corp. Prophecy Platinum is a very liquid stock, last trading at more than $4. Basically, Prophecy Coal's entire market-cap value is in Prophecy Platinum shares. It is as if the power plant and the coal operation are a bonus for investors." More >

The Gold Report Interview with James West (2/22/12) "Prophecy shares equal billing at the top in terms of current and future value. Prophecy just started a 20,000m drill program at its Wellgreen deposit in the Yukon, where it can drill through the winter on 4 km of historic underground drifts from when Hudbay had the mine in production back in the 1970s. It has an 11 Moz resource of combined platinum, gold, copper and nickel on a portion of the strike that would constitute less than 10% of the whole geophysical signature. This has a very high potential to produce many millions of ounces of combined gold and platinum group metals (PGMs). Obviously, 20,000m of drilling starting underground will mean a lot of infill drilling, which will simply add to the quality of the resource. The real excitement will begin when it starts step-out drilling after the snow melt. That will be at least 1km from the existing resource. If Prophecy hits the same mineralization to depth in 2012, it will be massive." More >

The Gold Report Interview with Matthew Zylstra (1/30/12) "We're excited about the potential of Prophecy Platinum Corp. Prophecy has the Wellgreen deposit in the Yukon, which contains 12 Moz of combined PGMs and gold plus 2.4 Blb nickel and 2.2 Blb copper. The in-situ value is around $50B and we think a preliminary economic assessment due out in Q112 will show some strong economics for an optimized open pit. The company is carrying out other work to derisk the project, including metallurgical studies and additional infill drilling for which we'll start seeing results early this year." More >

The Gold Report Interview with Chen Lin (12/2/11) "Prophesy Platinum Corp. has been a spectacular winner for me this year. . .it just completed a private placement, of which 25% was participation by the insiders. That's very strong insider participation. The price right now is at around the private placement price. Prophecy has a huge platinum group metals (PGM) deposit in the Yukon. It's 12 Moz in the NI 43-101. Prophecy just had some very nice drill holes. When the next update comes out, it will probably have more PGM and the gold. So, that's looking very good." More >

The Gold Report Interview with James West (9/19/11) "One of my favorite companies right now is Prophecy Platinum Corp., and that's because I think it is going to turn out to be much bigger than the current resource of 10–12 Moz combined platinum and gold. Drilling is going to be continuous up there come spring, and that current resource comes from 2.3km within a 17km land position with multiple surface expressions of the same geochemistry and geology as that which hosts the known resource. So never mind 10 Moz—I've been to the property several times now and I get the sense that there is great potential for a doubling of that resource." More >

New Message
Please login to post a reply