Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free

Whew ! Good to know.E-mail and print can easily cause confusion,as we`ve just seen :)

Ever since i read your... "it's getting dangerous for me to walk out at night" i said to myself,well, misery loves company,and it would appear i have at least ONE like me with a sense of humour about the screwing we`re getting lol

So now that we know we`re on the same page,what do you think about today`s...."

Prophecy Platinum Reports 12.9% Nickel Concentrate and Separate 23% Copper Concentrate With PGE's at Wellgreen From SGS Lab"

I know it`s more of the same BS "pleasing" news that always terrifies me,but that`s GOTTA be good news for us in SOME way.

And also,when i talk with the guys i know working Sudbury,they say that that " Prophecy's Shakespeare PGM-Cu-Ni project (fully permitted) formerly UMJ,is SUPPOSED to be worth something some day,and it also sits in the "Sudbury Moon Basin" right under Xstrata`s nose.

They were correct on the Trewlawney(TRR) thing they got me into at .45,so i`m hoping eventually Shakespeare eventually pays off.

One HUGE hurdle both stocks i just mentioned don`t/didn`t have to clear like what`s going on in my ROF stocks right now.When NKL announced an agrement with the Kluane natives,that was a BIG step for us !

Won`t be happening like that for my other stuff in the ROF :( A LOT of wealth being held hostage there right now.And will be for some time.Sudbury dosen`t have that problem,so i`m not giving up hope for Shakespeare just yet.Maybe Xstrata will need more parking space lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply