Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free
Message: Prophecy Platinum Announces First Results from 2013 Wellgreen Field

My take away from the presentation is that they are NOT going to drill the Quill and Burwash areas this year. If other shareholders are as dissapointed about this as I am to call Management and throw in your .02. Why not drill a 7KM step out hole, release the results and let the excitement begin. Then you can think about doing a PP when everyone is fighting for shares. NOTHING gets the market going like a discovery! There is NO RISK!! All you have to do is twin the hole BR-08-05 that graded more than 67 Meters of .363 3E, .22% Ni, and .07% Cu. And the past operators missed the target... That's right, look at the mag survey and the geo chem, the past operators did not even drill in the optimum location and depth AND they hit grades above the cutoff. Why can't they drill one or two holes in the Quill and/OR Burwash areas as they wrap up the drilling season and have a strong share price as we head into an updated Resource Estimate and PEA that will blow the old ones out of the water? What in the world is wrong with that logic?

New Message
Please login to post a reply