Welcome To The Westport Innovation HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

darrens comment on star article seems reasonable...his reaction to squeeze/boom cycles is worrying tho. i thought everybody heard about suck-squeeze-boom and blow process in the infernal combustion engine as in intake-upstroke-downstroke-exhaust! i wont ask if knows how an engine brake works{intake valve closes-fuel is rerouted back to tank-exhaust valve allowed to flutter open-wheels using lots of energy to keep pistons moving}. as for the 95% fuel savings--this is an ALL DIESEL ENGINE-no lng. i know we have the technology. the increase in pressure on the upstroke{squeeze}increases the temperature for the downstroke boom thereby increasing efficiency and more fully burned fuel and less pollutants to exhaust. im sure there is a more technical explanation. wpt is the way out in front leader of all that is happening and im confident that darren wont take TOO LONG to get up to speed in his new duties. his phone number is 4 time zones away from moose and i and daytime minutes are costly while waiting in a Q. HOW ABOUT IT DARREN-WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH THIS MORE THAN DECADE OLD WPT TECHNOLOGY TO DECREASE DIESEL FUEL CONSUMPTION BY OVER 90% IN HEAVY TRUCK ENGINES? your right on pickens commitment and i for one welcome the energy baron to any party of mine!!! wheww-no fuel left...later....
New Message
Please login to post a reply