Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I was just pondering when and how the gold in BD will reappear. Will they include all the high grade drill results in the new NI43-101 we are waiting for? Or, are they just not going to say anything about this zone since closing it down during the takeover? Have they been drilling this zone as we speak so they can and the new results into this NI43-101 and say that they have found the sweet spot now and can continue with mining this zone. This zone was so important and the drill results were high grade,that the old guard said that they need this zone to reopen the mine and make it profitable early in the start up of the mine. What happened late last year that they stopped mining what seem to be high grade gold, some of the highest on the property to date that i know of,(other than the obvious reason of the slow down for the appearance for the takeover). Were the grades as good as the drill results proved? did they find better grades? or was it that over 3 gpt not good enough to mine like the new guard of put forth. Well whatever happens to this zone as far as i can see there is/was lots of high grade gold in the drill results and will be mined at some time! All is just my humble opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply