The former Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

The company is now known as FUSE Cobalt.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Questions Asked

posted on Nov 21, 2009 03:40PM

Some questions were posted a few days ago, which I may be able to answer (at least to some extent) from the conversations I had with John and Tom at the booth.

1. How will the recent PP $1,000,000 be used? It is important to note that these funds were not flow-through funds. As such, they will help to finance non-exploration expenses, and may provide the funds that would be needed if a new opportunity for the Company were to become available. Therefore, the money will not be quickly spent on field operations where flow-through funds can be used. At this point, the number of flow-through dollars left on hand to use are diminishing, so the Company is considering raising a bit of money yet this year to make sure is has enough in place to fund their work. There will be some meetings soon to decide whether to do this and what the offering, if any, would consist of.

2. Drilling - the spacing of drilling depends a lot on the consistency of the grade in the area drilled. If it is very consistent, you can space the holes further apart (presuming the rock in between will be like the holes drilled, but where there is a lot of inconsistency, you have to drill the holes more closely to know what you really have.

3. Other future projects - the Company cannot comment on this until there is something concrete to say, but note that I have heard more than once that they are open to new opportunities (see point 1 above, for example), so we should realize that the plan is not to stand still, IMO.

4. The point made by R65 was that we need to get new investors interested in order to move our share price - we have lagged the neighbours, he said. I think we are seeing this happening now - first the $1,000,000 private placement and then the large volume and price jump on Friday -- there is growing interest.

5. SKP and Poundmaker fulfillment - I forgot to ask this, but doubt I would have been able to get an answer from Wildcat -- the ball is in SKP's court, and it will have to be up to them as to what they will finally do (or perhaps renegotiate).

NL

New Message
Please login to post a reply