The former Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

The company is now known as FUSE Cobalt.

Free

Rook,

Am I missing something

Things are happening in Rice Lake and new investors are slowly starting to open their eyes. Unfortunately we are going to have to wait until all the big players are positioned.

I am invested now, i am not willing to wait for new investors, I don't want them getting positioned so that they can make all the money they want.

I want the company to start drilling, this is an exploration company, and as such lets get to the business of exploration. If I want to sell my position, I want to do it with a very big profit. If some other investor wants it, I want them to pay for it, same goes for the 'big players'.

Good drill results for an exploration company will move this SP up and up and up. But you have to drill it not talk about it. If another company wants to try and freeze you because they think that they can get something for nothing, maybe they should just get it done.

WEL needs to drill, and they will.

I am here to make some money on a company that I believe in. The people working for this company are real people, not some words in a news release or a phone call to some IR office, and I can tell you that they are ready to make this go and go hard the old fashioned way, hard work.

Thats why I could care less about what happened last year, we are poised to go forward, lets get on with it. (and they are)

Andy

New Message
Please login to post a reply