The former Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

The company is now known as FUSE Cobalt.

Free

I too, spoke with Courtney Shearer of SKP / SGR and John Knowles of WEL to-day at the Resource Show and my impression is there is nothing but a positive business realtionship between SKP and WEL and that SKP, SGR and WEL all know each other quite well and get along like peas in a pod. John worked with Dale when they were both at HudBay.

Courtney said he thought SKP would spend their $500K in the alloted time on the JV with WEL and move on from there. They meet this week for discussions.

He also seemed positive with the new Agreement between SKP and SGR but when it came time for SKP to drill, as their part of the bargain, they may use an outfit other than Wynne.

John said that in addition to the imminent drilling on the Jeep in 2010 they will also do more work on the Mike Power Project to get it drill ready.

And then, later, more work on the Garner Lake Project where they found some good gold values in 2005 and good copper values in 2008.

John also said that the outfit that bought in for $1 million @ 0.12 cents has indicated they would also like to participate in future financing.

So all in all, I believe the exploration and development of the prolific Rice Lake Gold Belt is unfolding in an orderly, measured pace with three steps forward and no steps back.

And that SKP, SGR and WEL management all seem to have a realistic grip on how to achieve the best results for their shareholders and Manitoba, and that they will always behave in the proper Canadian way in their dealings with one another.

Which means, to me, that notwithstanding how things may actually unfold; honesty, integrity and fair play will be their guiding principles, such that no one will seek any untoward advantage of the other, even if circumstances and/or Acts of God, might otherwise allow. That, after all, is the Canadian way. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Fred25

New Message
Please login to post a reply