Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

I have been reading the comments for the last few days and finally decided that rather than listen to opinions and rumors I would go straight to Mr. Foley.I spoke to him about the current information being circulated and his reply was that the information is NOT correct.He described it in two words but I am trying to phrase it in a more courteous manner.

My personal opinion - I am sure there are partial truths contained in some of the latest posts on this site but as a whole, I see a lot of rumors and misinformation posted as fact without any real basis.I have only made a couple of previous posts but I do have a substantial amount of shares in WWF and want to see it succeed – How about the rest of you?Instead of making wild accusations and levying charges based upon emotion, call Mr. Foley and ask him what is going on.I have done this a couple of times in the past and found him to be easily accessible and forthcoming.

In conclusion, I don’t know the complete truth as to what is going on day to day in the WWF world but I do know for certain that negative rumors, wild statements and a lynch mob mentality is not going tolead to a positive outcome.I purchased my shares through a broker, I did not participate in any of the initial offering and I am nothing more than a novice investor but I did and still hope this is eventually going to work.I also understood at the time that it was a high risk investment – come on folks – it’s a penny stock not General Electric.

I ask Mr. Foley if he could send me general information that I might post on the forum and the following is what I received – read it and believe it or not – that is your prerogative.It appears to me that WWF is still kicking and could pull out of this yet.I am still thinking positive!!!!

THIS IS NOT A PRESS RELEASE IT IS A PRIVATE MESSAGE RECEIVED BY MYSELF FROM MR. FOLEY AND I AM REPRINTING IT WITH HIS PERMISSION.

The following text is an update on what I am doing daily to have Winfield reinstated and trading. - Michael Foley.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
BUDGET REQUIREMENTS

TO LIFT CEASE TRADE ORDER

Audit Book Preparation $20,000
Audit Costs for the Years 2008 and 2009 $60,000
Historical Accounting / Audit Debt $70,000

TOTAL:- $ 150,000

TO LIST ON THE CNSX

Retirement of Historic Debt / Lawyers Fees, Trade Debt $100,000
CNSX Working Capital Requirement $100,000

Total:- $200,000

Grand Total:- $350,000
REFINANCING
I mention the following means of refinance because they are purposeful and I have the ability to be proactive on a daily basis.

1. Refinancing through my personal commissions from trading commodities. This activity is independent from Winfield's business.
When successful the commissions are significant. My contacts on both the "buy" and on the "sell" side are "Mandates" not intermediaries.
This increases manifold the probability of success.

2. Refinancing through finders fees related to my introducing project finance to a certain private Alberta Energy Company (pAEC).
pAEC has a new patent-pending innovation in engineered fuels. i.e. synthetic diesel and synthetic aviation fuel.
Introductions are being made to a pre-qualified Investor.

3. Parallel with the project finance introductions to pAEC , I am also seeking offshore investors, related to my commodity transactions, to come into a joint venture with Winfield to build own and operate a new pAEC facility. The Offshore Group would put up the equity portion of the financing and Winfield would arrange the balance through debt. The estimated cost of a facility is $300,000,000

RAS LANUF PROJECT FINANCING
Our Project Financier representative remains positive that funds are forth coming. I cannot explain the delays in their process as I am not involved in their day to day business. What I do know is that they started their enterprise with a $500,000,000 Euro deposit at HSBC London UK approximately 18 months ago. Since then they have been generating fees by trading Treasury Notes and other securities with the US Federal Reserve Bank on a daily basis

ACCOUNTS
The 2008 Statements have been prepared and await auditing. The 2009 Statements are being prepared by our CGA Accountant. Winfield changed its year end to March 31st. The June, September and December 2010 Quarterly Statements will follow the completion of the 2009 Statements. Our new Auditor has indicated that if the preparation of the Audit Book is by Manning Elliott; the 2008 and 2009 Audit would take 30 days. The 2009 Year End is March 31, 2010.

NEW LISTING
Winfield will meet the Listing requirements of the CNSX upon the completion of the Audited and Interim Financial Statements. Management has already prepared a draft Listing Statement in compliance with CNSX policy.

NEW BUSINESS
1. Winfield will pursue its special relationship with pAEC by licensing its technology and building facilities through structured project finance.
2. The business of building one or more oil refineries in North Africa remains on going and positive

Regards,

Michael Foley

New Message
Please login to post a reply