Welcome to the Wits Basin Stock Hub

(Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

Free

So many rumours

posted on Jan 16, 2008 04:49AM

There are a number of topics in discussions behind the scenes that at this point can only be labelled as "rumours".  So labelled because at this junctur,  these cannot be confirmed .

Wits management have purposely, or unwittingly, elected NOT to share what must be a mountain of minute details/info with us investors. I understand to some extent that decision for these events are in a state of flux; some changing daily. So how can King & company properly release this info to share it, without later being labelled as false when some events do not pan out in the manner that was first perceived? Quite the dilemma!

However, and only in general terms, I would like to post that there is progress on many fronts. There include the BH mine, the Chinese properties, and financing. News is coming. When - no idea!

At this point, I would normally jot down to do yr own DD. But frankly I do not know how one can verify these "rumours" without either having to put trust in someone else words - not necessary a bad thing but holds some disconfort - or having access to insider info! Both options are somewhat unpalatable.

So all I suggest is to keep the faith, and hope we will "officially" find out soon. Little doubt, progress is ongoing. GLTA

Feb 04, 2008 03:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply