Welcome To The XTRA Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

There are many forces at work for XTRA. James Longshore is a boots on the ground CEO. He called me from the field and I like his style. He says that he is a prospector and not a professional geologist and that meant a number of things to him.

He is always looking to the horizon, to take what they are learning and to expand company holdings into regional promising ground. He must prospect for financial resources to further the goals of the company; connections are being made. The possibility of financing from new sources means he is prospecting fertile leads with skill. The fact that TC is covering this company so closley is because James Longshore is a good prospector for exposure. He aslo is prospecting other ground to increase the telling of the XTRA story to a wider audience.

As a prospector it was the placer gold that brought James to Apapam, the oldest tool a lode prospector has is alluvial gold, chase the gold back to the source is what this CEO prospector was about and he has prospected up some very nice results.

As a modern "prospector" he impressed me. Ghana greenstone is a great place to be for gold. Chances are very good for more successful drilling, as long as they drill into granite, which is what they are doing and will continue to do for the near future.

With James being very alert to what a modern prospector should do, this play is about James Longshore and his team of players, including TC most publically. James has made good things happen for XTRA shareholders and the momentum is building.

Not investment advice, for discussion only.

New Message
Please login to post a reply