Welcome To The XTRA Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Sorry for what has become of these boards. Disappointed to hear allegations of manipulations. IMO This whole junior mining space is manipulated, sometimes to the extreme. Mark Twain defined a gold mine as a hole in the ground with a liar sitting at the entrance. Look closely, do DD. All is not what it seems at times.

XTG.TO listed on the Toronto, with news in the can.

I wrote in an earlier post that the NI 43-101 on Kibi was of the highest quality AND was very complimentary of XTRA in the way they had advanced the Kibi Discovery at a quick pace, with all the correct actions by James Longshore and group all along the way. This was huge to the folks considering the listing on the TSX. Additionally they made all the right moves with the BOD, Robert Casaceli and others are well known in Canada. The proof of James Longshore's worth is validated and confirmed by listing directly on the big board.

Now the news will come. They selected some drill locations to infill prior drilling, so I expect to hear positive results. More importantly I look for the results of pioneer hole, testing soil anamolies. There was a large area of strong soil samples that has not been tested. If the drilling hits Belt-type granitoids I hope they find a small granitic stock with large volumes of shattered mineralized rock, shot through with stockworks.

Holes are done, assays are in and with the quiet period over XTRA can read these results and prepare news releases. With $10 million in the bank, work in Ghana is moving forward I'm sure.

Let's not forget Verbina VUR, they have entered into the picture of Banso and other XTRA exploration and mining concessions Verbina and XTRA have common directors. Verbina does not trade much and has been around $0.18.

Now the fun begins!

Not investment advice, DYODD

New Message
Please login to post a reply