Welcome To the Xcite Energy Limited HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Posted this friday but got removed due to system issues.

I think we will trend upwards this week because the RIG signing deadline is on the 15th and Xcite is presenting at the Oilbarrell conference on the 13th.

I don't know how long a CPR takes but if we can conservatively come up with 200 million barells (which does not include other prospects and adjacent blocks), $ 10 per barell oil in ground gives us a value of $2 billion as of when ever CPR comes out.

2,000,000,000 / 170,000,000 million shares outstanding gives us NPV of $11.76, plus i believe there should be a premium for country risk and another one for the asset being together instead of scatered around the world , so just based on the upcoming CPR IMO we should be worth atleast $ 13.00 that is just with Oil in ground and no further work done.

lets just have fun and see if the can add another 100 million from adjacent blocks

3,000,000,000 / 200,000,000 fully diluted with PP to fund some more exploration = $ 15 a share + premiums $18.00 in a year is very possible if we don't get bought out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply