Welcome To Yellow Media Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Yellow Media Inc. (TSX: YLO) is Canada’s #1 Internet company and leading performance media and marketing solutions company through its network of companies that includes Yellow Pages Group (YPG) and Canpages.

Free

Did you hear the ylo is planning to stop mass delivery of the book and only send out on request, and charge for a physical book?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've read the news releases about YLO changing the physical delivery to optional for Montreal and Calgary, but I didn't realize that they were charging for the books? They always gave them away for free because the charge was incurred by the advertisers.

However, in the last 2 years I have only gone online to find numbers. Like you I use Canada411.ca, but I started using yellowpages.ca after seeing the television ads they started running a few months ago showing people using their smart phones to look up businesses and other places. I particularly like the one with Randy the Body Builder. That one always makes me laugh.

The more that YLO makes their web sites the go to hub for looking up local businesses the more successful YLO will be.

Sometimes I think that the average analyst is a mindless dork who just never thinks outside of their own little comfort zone.

Anyway, I've given you 5 out of 5 stars for being smart enough to invest in YLO. lol.

Cheers,

PW

New Message
Please login to post a reply