Welcome to the Yappn Corp. Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free
Message: The Next Disruptive Social Media Tech? Why You Might Soon Be ‘Yappn

With Your Friends Globally.

Summary

• Expansive market opportunity with impressive growth metrics forecast for social media, mobile, e-commerce, and multilingual internet users
  • FotoYapp, which officially launched Sept. 4th at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NYC, provides consumers, brands and Influencers a unique value proposition by putting context with content that is unlike anything else on the market
  • Attractive business model with clear paths to monetization, lots of expansive opportunities, and well positioned for growth having recently formed a number of noteworthy relationships
  • Numerous value creating catalysts are expected to take place before the end of the year
  • With a valuation of only ~$15 million, I believe that there is a compelling opportunity for technology speculators

We're all familiar with the expression a picture is worth 1000 words. Well, what do you think of taking that idea to the next level? Kicking it up a notch by aggregating media and putting context with content.

Let's go through a quick example. I'm not sure about you, but I'm a sports fan, and I can only read in English. Some of my favorite players or athletes don't always communicate in English, and a lot of their fans don't either. Despite living in 2014, and being able to communicate with people across the world instantaneously, it's not always so easy to do so in practice. Wouldn't it have been cool to instantaneously communicate with fans all around the world during the World Cup regardless of what language they write in - to break down language barriers?

Read More:

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/27523743-point-of-return/3269965-the-next-disruptive-social-media-tech-why-you-might-soon-be-yappn-with-your-friends

New Message
Please login to post a reply