Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

A typical AGM, with lots of good Q&A.

- Work continues on process optimization, but they have "put the pin in" and results will be released in PEA which is still expected in Q4, AE said he would be run out of town if its not released in Q4.

- They have NDA's with 25+ endusers and 10 research facilites which have all requested samples. Said samples have been going out through September.

-As per standard protocol, they continue to scale up production of material. AE commented specifically that detractors dont have a clue what they are talking about, he specifically mentioned they sulphur issue.

- Feedback from companies with material has all been positive, many have commented that they can't believe that this material is natural graphite. No negative feedback.

- Zen is well in to the process with many end users. The most crucial point I will make tonight, it only takes a few months for a company to determine if they have interest in the material or in our case the company. Please re read this if unclear, we are entering a critical time for the company now that samples have been sent out. (last sentence is my interpretation)

- PEA should be a significant catalyst because economics will become clear at this point. Many end users will not move until this has been proven economic. Also, there have been a number of analysts studying Zen and will not publish anything until PEA is released.

- Discussions with end users extremely iterative process. The company is in continuous contact with potential clients as they evaluate the material.

- He was asked about Tesla, said he couldnt comment on any specific opportunities because of CA's but they believe they are talking to all the major players. He also said that Teslas are a beautiful car and drive really well.

-Important- They have $1.4M in treasury and have a run rate of about $150k/month. I ask myself why have they not raised any money?? Bashers will say a financing is coming, with the time frames as outlined above....I believe differently. AE commented they would look at strategic money only.

-Bharat mentioned that the first comment that end users ask about is the size of the resource, no problems from Zens perspective.

Went out for dinner afterward with a number of significant shareholders, to a person they commented they will be buying more stock going forward.

I am sure there is more that will come back to me, but thats it for now.

Regards,

Quincey

New Message
Please login to post a reply