Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

I would like to start off with thanking G/Q/M & the many others with all the work you have done to keep us up to date with all the research & DD about ZEN.

Now I would like to say that this has been the most manipulated stock that I have been invested in & I am still positive that this stock will pay me off for being dedicated.ZEN has some of the best people that knows the graphite business.AE deserves a big thumbs up on how he has handled the biggest bash in history.The biggest thing I see here is that there is a lot of jealous people out there that doesn’t want you to make any money.This is not unusual with todays society.

We have seen people promote this stock like no tomorrow and then turn around & dump big time to bring this stock down to the levels that we are at now.I thought the stock was being hammered by big firms trying to pick up cheap shares.I have now come to the conclusion that this is caused by sheeple that have been manipulated into dumping there stocks to buy another flavor of the month they will be sorry.This is how these manipulator’s returns big profits.I admit that I did follow these reputable people at the time to find out that they are not what they seem.They have sent there followers out to do there dastardly deeds under multiple aliases try to disrupt all the BB’s out there so to raise doubt & destroy any beneficial DD. Everytime anything is posted from PDAC or GM they have over dissected what has been said & twisted it for there benefit. This is a well orchestrated bash.These people have had there vision clouded by these few.

Zenyatta Ventures has worked hard over the past few years proving their resource.They found out a year ago that no matter what they released that these manipulators will dissect there release and raise doubt to the loyal followers.Lets now put these few on mute & review what we know.The 43-101 has been released & it substantiated everything that we have thought about this little company. It is proven & in the ground. They have researched this graphite to death & they want it proven without a reasonable doubt that this is the best natural graphite on the planet.They have 30 + NDA’s and all of these companies are testing it for there own product.AE is playing this exactly like Diamond Fields and I believe that there is going to be one helluva bidding war.They have been one of the primary contributors to the DOE trials.We have graphite that can be used for just about everything that requires graphite.They are one of the top stocks on the Venture.We have some major share holders like BOD’s, Mackie & a private group that continue to buy.If this was back in the 1990’s we would have financial institutions jumping on board but we are in 2015 & many have been burnt over the years with false promises.They would sooner wait for the sure thing not risking loosing millions and catch this puppy when it starts running, like the sheeple which maybe to late.The PEA which in my opinion is right around the corner & can possibly come out any day now.When PEA does come out I believe it will shock all and will run very fast & many will miss the run.

Now for Glorieux give him a break.I wouldn’t disclose your report if I were you as it will be chewed up & all the good that you are trying to bring to the loyal share holders will be destroyed.Lets get this great board back and not be muted by the multiple bashers. Also remember there is a reason we are being bashed & being copied because we are THE BEST.

IMHO Be patient & news should be coming shortly.

GLTA

DUDE

New Message
Please login to post a reply